We’re looking for a creative, passionate and talented graphic designer to join our growing marketing team whose primary focus will be using Adobe’s InDesign & photoshop, on PC, to create advertising, brochures and other marketing collateral. 2 years plus experience in an operator role is desirable.
OPICO Limited is the largest independent distributor of agricultural machinery in the UK with over five decades of experience. Currently OPICO is the sole UK importer for the following machinery brands, HE-VA, SKY, Strautmann, Maschio as well as distributing under its own OPICO brand.
Working within the marketing department your key responsibilities will include:
- Preserving and refining strong brand and visual identities for all 5 brands within their existing guidelines, whilst keeping brand guidelines up to date.
- Designing display and online advertising, product brochures, flyers, event material and other marketing collateral and assets.
- Liaising with print suppliers.
- Content maintenance of marketing portal – uploading images etc
- Assist with web content management.
- Assist with social media management.
We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the marketing remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
Naturally you’ll be passionate about producing high quality graphic design, but on top of that, we’d like you to:
- have a relevant qualification in Graphic Design
- have strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- be comfortable and have experience of working with web content management system
- be proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
- be enthusiastic, curious, and proactive – an interest in agricultural machinery would be an advantage
- have an eye for detail and have a genuine desire to help and support team members so that we can all achieve our best
Based in Bourne, Lincolnshire we would like you to live within 15 - 20 miles of Bourne.
A competitive remuneration package is available for the right person.
Closing date for applications Monday 8th April
Interested? Please Click here to download an application form, or call Karen Dowie on 01778 421111.